[icinga-users] Metric graphing with Icinga 2

Michael Martin mmartin4242 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 00:56:30 CEST 2016

I have just now implemented graphite/grafana at our installation. The
graphs look great.

One question, though. After running for a little while to get the feel
of it, we turned on another metric, specifically, we are now logging
switch traffic with check_mrtgtraf. But, the performance metrics aren't
making it into graphite. We turned on debuglog (icinga2 feature enable
debuglog) and can see the perf data being properly returned, but it just
ain't making it into graphite. Poking around in graphite's web app,
nothing. Not there. Grafana can't see it, so we can't graph it.

Any idea what I might need to do to get this going? I've restarted
everything, done "graphite-manage syncdb", etc. What am I missing?

Thanks,

Michael