[icinga-users] Icinga Director import - external_object

Lee Clemens java at leeclemens.net
Tue Aug 23 20:19:25 CEST 2016

Hello,

Hopefully I just missed this, but how do you import/sync objects and have their 'object_type' set to 'external_object'?

I'm using the latest Director version from github, commit from Aug 23 16:06:05,  'remove Services tab'. (sorry, it's on another computer).

I haven't seen anything like "external object" in any drop downs while creating any other objects, so how can I import objects as external objects? This is obviously breaking my configs due to the "already defined in" errors when Director tries to write out configs for objects that already exist thanks to the packages/config management files existing.

Thanks,
Lee Clemens