[icinga-users] Syncing CheckCommand Objects

isaac rodriguez isaac.rodriguez at focusae.com
Wed Jan 4 19:00:45 CET 2017

Hello all,

I am running icinga2 with the command endpoint configuration. I noticed
that one of the downsides is that CheckCommand objects must be defined
on all the client endpoints.

As per the docs, I created a global-zone on the master node and on the
client node, which should allow for the client to receive global config
files, but I am still getting the error that the CheckCommand does not
exist.

My question is, despite setting up the global zone, do I still need to
define the CheckCommand object locally on the client node?

Thanks,
Isaac