[icinga-users] Syncing CheckCommand

isaac rodriguez isaac.rodriguez at focusae.com
Wed Jan 4 19:50:54 CET 2017

Hey Antony,

Thank you for the response, and yes the CheckCommand was defined in the
global zone. I just foolishly forgot to restart icinga on the client
node. Once I did that, all the config options were pushed to the node as
expected.

My new question is that, if I create a custom plugin. Does the plugin
also have to live on the client as well as the master? Currently I put
new plugins in /usr/lib/nagios/plugins on the master. Would those
plugins also have to be placed on the clients?

Thanks,
Isaac