[icinga-users] Unmet dependences Icinga2

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at icinga.open.source.it
Tue Jan 10 17:42:31 CET 2017

On Tuesday 10 January 2017 at 17:32:33, Garrett Pye wrote:

> Greetings
>
> Started to download and install Icinga to lab test migrating away from
> Nagios. In the installation of Icinga2, there are several "unmet
> dependencies" I keep receiving regardless of navigating through the
> documentation. Is there a current package that has all the required repos
> for Incinga2?

It looks like you're trying to install on a Debian system - which release?

Are you starting from the debmon.org repository as documented in section 2.1.1
of https://docs.icinga.com/icinga2/latest/doc/module/icinga2/chapter/getting-
started ?  I've had no problems installing Icinga2 on Debian 7 Wheezy or 8
Jessie by following those instructions.

Regards,

Antony.

--
I don't know, maybe if we all waited then cosmic rays would write all our
software for us. Of course it might take a while.

 - Ron Minnich, Los Alamos National Laboratory

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.