[icinga-users] Problem: puppetdb + hiera + example3 = zone.pp -> ... is not an array. It looks to be a String at ... zone.pp:51 *SOLVED*
linuxmail at 4lin.net
Tue Jan 17 10:31:04 CET 2017
for anybody who has the same problem with the example3:
* Install puppetdb with Postgres, because builtin is deprecated
* Puppet 3.7> is required (bug in parser)
* Puppet 3.8 is in the backports from Jessie :-)
* future parser is _required_
** puppet.conf -> [main] -> parser=future
** environment.conf -> parser = future
* Run was than successful, but forgotten / wrong in
so the Master endpoint wasn't set.
If puppetdb was used for the first time/tests and you got the error:
"...is not an array. It looks to be a String ..." cleanup the database
and get rid of the first runs !
* First let run puppet agent on the icinga master, than on the agents.
Take care: after parser = future -> had to "fix" some manifests issues
@David: big thanks!
More information about the icinga-users