[icinga-users] Issues that I'm following, on github

Luca Lesinigo luca at lm-net.it
Tue Jan 17 15:04:54 CET 2017

In Redmine it was super easy to get a list of all the issues that I was “watching”, regardless if I have ever commented on them or did anything else.

As far as I know there is no such filter on GitHub issues[*], and the easier / less noisy one would be to add at least one comment (even if a “dummy” one) to every issue that I am interested in.
Is that really the only way? Do you know of any other alternative approach?

The use case would for example be watching an issue that hit us or one of our customers to see how it evolves and if/when it gets solved. Sometimes you have to go check the current status of all of them and archiving notification emails to search them later on is not going to “scale” if you follow different products on different projects with a growing number of issues to watch.

[*] no, filtering on “involves:<me>” doesn’t do the trick, see here for discussion on the topic: https://github.com/isaacs/github/issues/283 <https://github.com/isaacs/github/issues/283>

thanks

--
Luca Lesinigo