[icinga-users] Notification Not Sending

isaac rodriguez isaac.rodriguez at focusae.com
Fri Jan 20 17:50:21 CET 2017

Hello all,

I'm writing to you because I am having some issues with notifications. I
have a notification object with interval of 0, times.begin set to 30m
and triggers when a service in the group it's assigned to goes critical.
I can tell the notification is correctly applied to its specified
services because in Icinga Web, all those services have the right
contacts and contact groups listed that were defined in the
Notification. My issue is that after one of those services goes down for
30 min, a notification is not sent, and I can't seem to figure out why.

Thanks,
Isaac