[icinga-users] How to see easily the total number of services?

Stephane Bortzmeyer stephane at sources.org
Fri Jan 20 21:08:02 CET 2017

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 09:59:57AM +0100,
 Michael Friedrich <michael.friedrich at icinga.com> wrote
 a message of 14 lines which said:

> In Icinga Web 2 v2.4.0 that information is highlighted on the
> listings, e.g. problems, on the bottom.

I have 2.4.0. It took me some times to find out. Under Service
problems, nothing is displayed if there are no problems :-( If you
want to see this display, you have to filter on something elese (such
as problem = 0)

It's also at the bottom of Overview -> Services.