[icinga-users] Foreman proxy plugin monitoring with Icinga

Odermatt Nicolas nicolas.odermatt at fhnw.ch
Fri Jul 13 17:37:39 CEST 2018

Dear icinga community

Has anyone of you also have problems setting up the monitoring plugin for Foreman proxy?

I was able to install the Foreman and its plugins successfully but for some reason the results of my hosts isnt imported in Foreman. I posted my details on this foreman forum thread:https://community.theforeman.org/t/foreman-proxy-plugin-monitoring-with-icinga/10399

[https://community.theforeman.org/uploads/default/original/1X/695abbfdb3bc5b03848a7464b55e56a6c74468d4.png]<https://community.theforeman.org/t/foreman-proxy-plugin-monitoring-with-icinga/10399>

Foreman proxy plugin monitoring with Icinga - Support - TheForeman<https://community.theforeman.org/t/foreman-proxy-plugin-monitoring-with-icinga/10399>
community.theforeman.org
Problem: I have setup and configured Foreman plugin smart proxy for icinga monitoring according to the doc: https://github.com/theforeman/smart_proxy_monitoring. But I cannot see the configured hosts from Icinga in the …

Glad if someone has ideas.

Cheers,
Nic