[icinga-users] reset the scheduling of a service

Rodrigo Hernandez rodrigo.hdez at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 19:00:19 CET 2018

Hi Jacquelin,

There are a couple of options on the Icinga web interface to do this. Under
the "Check execution" section of the service, you can reschedule the checks
or submit a passive one with the "Process check result" link. I prefer the
latter because you can change the message to something like "This is a
test" for better tracking on the History section.