[icinga-users] reset the scheduling of a service

Jacquelin Charbonnel jacquelin.charbonnel at univ-angers.fr
Fri Mar 16 09:28:58 CET 2018

Complements : when I try to reschedule checks, I get on the web interface :

icinga2: Connection timed out after 30001 milliseconds.
/usr/share/icingaweb2/modules/monitoring/application/forms/Command/Object/CheckNowCommandForm.php(70):
Icinga\Module\Monitoring\Command\Transport\CommandTransport->send(Object(Icinga\Module\Monitoring\Command\Object\ScheduleServiceCheckCommand))

What's wrong ?

--
Jacquelin Charbonnel - (+33)2 4173 5397
CNRS Mathrice/LAREMA - Campus universitaire d'Angers