[icinga-users] Icinga2 notification disable with API

Brendan O. zareh42 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 20:09:58 CET 2019

Hello All,

I am currently having an issue finding the right way to disable
notifications for all services for a certain host. I am trying to get this
done using the rest API but have not had any luck turning off all service
notifications. I have been able to turn off notifications for the host
using https://icinga:5665/v1/objects/hosts/example.com , or for a single
servicehttps://icinga:5665/v1/objects/services/example.com!ping4. I am
hoping there is a better way than looping through all the services for a
particular host.

Any direction or help would be much appreciated.