[icinga-users] Integrate Elasticsearch with Icinga2

Freire, Esteban esteban.freire at roche.com
Mon Feb 18 12:19:44 CET 2019

Hello,

We have already a Elasticsearch instance running on our site and we want to
integrate it with Icinga2. The idea is to see the data from Elasticsearch
in Icinga and get the notifications through Icinga.

We have been trying to follow the documentation described on
https://icinga.com/docs/elasticsearch/latest/
but we are not able to make the connection. Is there any "how to" available
with more information about it? or does anybody know how to make this
integration or have experience with it?

Any help would be appreciated :)

Thanks in advance,
Esteban